|Hey, look over there!|
Some phat loot and tons of meat
Do you like ice cream?
Increases item and Meat drops from monsters
Ability: Has the properties of both a Leprechaun and a Baby Gravy Fairy
Throne/Bjorn: +20% Meat from Monsters, sometimes gives special items from Chef-in-the-box explosions
Hatchling: calm attention-deficit demon
Familiar-Specific Equipment: attention spanner
Mumming Trunk Abilities:
| +30% Meat Drop
|| 6-10 MP
|| +3 Muscle statgain
|| +15% Item Drop
|| +4 Mysticality statgain
|| 8-10 HP
|| +2 Moxie statgain
||Deals Hot damage*
||Boosts combat Initiative
||Deals damage & 10% Delevel*
|*Hover for details
- Regular message(s):
- <name> bounces around, helping you pick stuff up. "So, this one time me and Satan were -- do you have any candy?"
- <name> bounces around, helping you pick stuff up. "Eskimos don't have a word for 'hello.' Man, it's so cold up here! Do you think this rock looks like a hot dog?"
- <name> bounces around, helping you pick stuff up. "Do you wanna go ride bikes? Wait, what's a bike? Do you have a bitchin' meat car? Those things are so cool! It's cold up here."
- <name> bounces around, helping you pick stuff up. "Hey! Hey, this one time... hey! This one time, this one time this one time we... um... do you have a watch?"
- <name> bounces around, helping you pick stuff up. "Did you know that ostriches have no brains? Wait, that's starfish. I like the beach!"
- <name> bounces around, helping you pick stuff up. "I'm gonna count the stuff on the ground! 1... 2... Have you ever been to Canadia?"
- <name> bounces around, helping you pick stuff up. "Did you know that chili peppers aren't actually peppers? And a coconut isn't a nut, either! Hey, remember that one monster you fought? He was crazy. Do you like music?"
- <name> bounces around, helping you pick stuff up. "Did you know bugbears hate humans? I don't get it. I like humans. Humans have souls. Hey, are those new shoes?"
- <name> bounces around, helping you pick stuff up. "How come there are never any trains in the seaside town? There are tracks, you know! Weremoose leave funny tracks. How come the plural of moose isn't meese? Geese are stupid."
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- <Name> says, "okay so this one time I had a sack on my back in a shack with a crack and -- hey, want a snack?"
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- <Name> says, "Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Look. Hey. Hey. I found. Look. Look. Hey. Thing. Look. Hey. Found a thing. Hey."
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <name> winks at you, then takes off the Tam and throws it like a frisbee, then starts to run after it, then gets distracted by something shiny on the ground.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> dances halfway around the maypole, stops, goes back around the other way, then starts looking around for candy.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <name> smiles through his wax lips, then starts chewing on them, then sticks them to his forehead, then starts playing rock-paper-scissors with himself.
- None - familiar has no weaknesses.
- The familiar's name is a reference to the condition ADD (Attention-Deficit Disorder). The familiar's combat messages reference ADHD (Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) and ADD.
- Many of this familiar's messages, and its descriptive haiku, hearken back to this joke:
- Q: How many ADD kids does it take to screw in a light bulb?
- A: Let's go ride bikes!