|| This page is in need of content.
Formulas/odds, names, etc.
|Artistic Goth Kid
|Thick black eyeliner|
And a black crayon as well
Moping while he draws.
Draws monsters, +pvp fights, increases stat gains from combat.
Ability: Gives stats like a volleyball and gives extra PvP fights periodically. Encounters free combats similar to the Mini-Hipster that can drop crayon shavings.
Throne/Bjorn: All Attributes +10, occasionally restore 10-20 HP and 3-5 MP and stagger the opponent
Hatchling: Moping Artistic Goth Kid
Familiar-Specific Equipment: little wooden mannequin
Mumming Trunk Abilities:
| +30% Meat Drop
|| 4-5 MP
|| +3 Muscle statgain
|| +25% Item Drop
|| +4 Mysticality statgain
|| 8-10 HP
|| +2 Moxie statgain
|*Hover for details
- At the end of combat:
- <name> draws a big fake smile on your defeated opponent's face.
- <name> draws a big fake smile onto his face, and says, "why so serious?" from behind it.
- <name> draws a picture of your opponent in full goth regalia, including a black lace-trimmed parasol. When the drawing comes to life, it looks so ridiculous <name> can't help but smile.
- <name> draws a picture of your opponent morbidly obese with buck teeth and acne. It come to life and start crying, which makes <name> smile a wicked smile.
- <name> draws a picture of your opponent standing next to a banana peel. The drawing comes to life and the monster falls over. <name> smiles a schadenfreude-y smile at the sight.
- <name> draws a picture of your opponent tripping down an endless flight of stairs. The drawing comes to life, and you both grin as you watch the action for a while.
- <name> draws a picture of your opponents, but with a goofy hat and sunglasses on. They come to life and starts giving everyone high-fives, making <name> crack a rare genuine smile.
- <name> draws an adorable chibi version of your opponent. It comes to life and does an adorable little dance, which makes both of you smile.
- At the end of certain fights, you will gain 1 PvP Fight, accompanied by one of the following messages:
- <name> draws a magically-animated cartoon of <other player> kicking one of your familiars. That jerk! You feel like running right back to the Coliseum.
- <name> draws a magically-animated cartoon of <other player> kicking your butt over and over and over again. It makes you so mad you can't wait to get back in the Coliseum.
- <name> draws a picture of <other player> giving you a sarcastic thumbs-up. You feel your pulse start to race as you prepare for a fight.
- <name> draws a picture of <other player> mooning you. You feel your blood pressure rise, and you're ready for another fight.
- <name> draws a picture of <other player> celebrating your defeat. You grind your teeth and resolve to fight harder and more often.
- <name> draws a picture of <other player> with ridiculous buck teeth and warts. You laugh off your defeat and feel ready to fight again.
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- <name> draws a swedish masseuse. It comes to life and gives you an invigorating shoulder rub. Then it gives your opponent a relaxing deep-tissue massage.
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- <name> draws a squad of cheerleaders, who come to live and cheer you on to victory! Your opponent, wondering what the heck is going on, forgets to attack.
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- You think <name> winks under the Tam O'Shanter, but he probably just got a chunk of eyeliner in his eye.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> draws a little ballerina to dance around the Maypole so he doesn't have to.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <name> draws a forked tongue sticking out of the Wax Lips so he can hiss at you while they smile.
- Without little wooden mannequin equipped, you will gain an extra PvP Fight at the end of combat number 7, 14, 22, 33, 48, 68, 95, 130, 174, 229, etc. The pattern is that the gap between extra fights begins at 7 and increments by 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, the pattern of which is that it begins at 1, skips over 2, continues for three consecutive numbers, skips again and so on.
- With a little wooden mannequin equipped, you will gain an extra PvP Fight at the end of combat number 5, 10, 16, 24, 35, 50, 70, 96, 129, 170, 220, 280, 351, 434, etc. The formula for the nth free fight is: adventure = ( n³ - 3n² + 32n ) / 6.
|PvP fights gained
|Combats with Mannequin
|Combats without Mannequin
- When adventuring with an Artistic Goth Kid, the following special combats will sometimes replace a regular adventure in a zone, including adventuring in a Drunken Stupor (confirm?). The combat does not use a turn. The monster he draws depends on the phylum of the last monster that you and your Goth Kid defeated:
- The odds of encountering a free combat are 50/40/30/20/10/10/10.
- For more on the how free combats can occur, see the Encounter page.
- The Artistic Goth Kid hatches with a set of possible names that is not related to the default familiar names familiars normally hatch with. The default name set seems to follow the pattern of [first name] ["nickname"] [last name]. The last name is made of two parts joined without a space. They are built from the following (incomplete) list:
- First name
- Andy, Benny, Charlie, Chip, Chuckie, Chuckle, Danny, Davey, Freddy, Jack, Jeffy, Joey, Johnny, Freddy, Georgie, Larry, Marky, Marty, Mikey, Mickey, Nate, Ollie, Pauly, Ricky, Robby, Ronnie, Stevie, Timmy, Todd, Vinnie, Wally, Woody
- Alastair, Damien, Draco, Lucien, Lucius, Raven, Vlad, Vladimir
- Last name (first part)
- Black, Blood, Crypt, Dark, Death, Dirge, Dire, Drake, Dread, Dusk, Fear, Grim, Night, Raven
- Last name (second part)
- bane, blade, blood, crest, grip, knife, maw, mist, raven, soul, stein, wind, wing, wyrm
- The end of combat message where the goth kid asks "Why so serious?" is a reference to The Joker, in the film The Dark Knight. This line quickly became an internet meme.
- Prior to June 8, 2012, the Goth Kid gave extra PvP fights every 30 combat adventures (or 20 with a little wooden mannequin equipped).