Around the World Quest
- Adventure at the Orcish Frat House until you get the I Just Wanna Fly adventure to unlock the adventure in the next step.
- Adventure at the The Orcish Frat House (Bombed Back to the Stone Age) until you get the Me Just Want Fly adventure to unlock the adventure in the next step.
- Adventure in the Obligatory Pirate's Cove until you come across Remembarrr the Main, obtaining a Spanish fly trap.
- Equip the Spanish fly trap and head over to The Hippy Camp or The Hippy Camp (Bombed Back to the Stone Age). It is important that you are not wearing the Filthy Hippy Disguise if you're going to the unbombed Hippy Camp.
- Continue adventuring at The Hippy Camp until you obtain 5 Spanish flies.
- Take 5 Spanish flies to the Orcish Frat House to get the Lording Over The Flies adventure, obtaining an around the world.
- Take 5 Spanish flies to the The Orcish Frat House (Bombed Back to the Stone Age) to get the Chieftain of the Flies adventure, obtaining an around the world.
- You can take as many Spanish flies to the frat boys as you like, getting an around the world for every 5.
- As far as has been spaded, every combat at the Hippy camp with the flytrap equipped has a BASE 25% chance* to drop a fly. No flies drop for non-combat adventures.
- As of an update on August 13, 2007, you can now collect Spanish flies from the The Hippy Camp (Bombed Back to the Stone Age) and redeem them at The Orcish Frat House (Bombed Back to the Stone Age) following the completion of the Mysterious Island of Mystery Quest (aka the Frat/Hippy war.) While the Mysterious Island Quest is in progress this quest cannot be completed.
- Drinking 80 of around the world (the reward for this quest) entitles you to the Phileas Foggy trophy