(In-game plural: antique helmets)
- Occasionally breaks with the message:
- Your antique helmet, weakened by the force of your opponent's blow, shatters into approximately 37-40 pieces. The nerve of that centuries-old piece of armor!
- Upon a successful hit by your opponent, this will break 2.5±2.4% of the time.
- Unlike most hats, this item has a Muscle requirement.
- Pulverizes into useless powder.
- This item had a power of 200, requirement of 85 Muscle, autosell value of 160 Meat, and gave +3 levels of Spooky Resistance prior to the Spookyraven Manor revamp on May 15th, 2014.
|antique greaves | antique helmet | antique shield | antique spear|
- The last sentence of the description may be a reference to, and certainly resembles the idea of, the Joo Janta 200 Super-Chromatic Peril Sensitive Sunglasses from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, which "have been specially designed to help people develop a relaxed attitude to danger. At the first hint of trouble, they turn totally black and thus prevent you from seeing anything that might alarm you."
"1930" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.