This isn't so much a wedge of cheese as a hole in space the same shape as a wedge of cheese.
(In-game plural: anticheeses)
- There is a play on the prefix "anti-", where the description uses the word to literally mean "opposite of".
- Since the anticheese is being described as a "hole in space", a vacuum would weigh nothing.
- When the anticheese is combined with various cheese products, the cheese and anticheese components annihilate each other, leaving the non-cheese item behind, just as matter and antimatter would.
- "Weigh" might also pun on "whey", the leftover liquid from cheese production.
|TOP 10 anticheese collections|
6. vanyell - 7212 | 7. Calatan - 6805 | 8. I hate cheese - 5555 | 9. Mistress of the Obvious - 4703 | 10. Logmo - 4000
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings