This is a tiny pitchfork used by the fire ants to tend to their ant farms. I'm sure the ants also use it when they dress up as demons for Halloween, but that's hardly relevant. This particular pitchfork seems to be more of the 'dung-tossing' than 'hay-flinging' variety; it smells so bad you don't even want to touch it. And you probably shouldn't.
(In-game plural: ant pitchorks)
- <name> pokes your enemy with the stinky pitchfork, dealing 10-12 damage.
- <name> forks up some more Meat and forks it over to you.
- Deals Stench Damage and adds +10-15 to Meat drops at the end of combat.
- If the monster does not drop Meat, you will not get the extra Meat gain.
- Combat familiars can do their normal attacks and a pitchfork attack in the same round of combat.
- Does not otherwise remove your familiars' normal abilities.
- Familiar will make a pitchfork attack approximately 40% of the time.
|ant hoe | ant pick | ant pitchfork | ant rake | ant sickle|
|TOP 10 ant pitchfork collections|
6. Dik - 124 | 7. Mistress of the Obvious - 101 | 8. Darkling - 100 | 9. Matt_afi - 63 | 10. Nikademus - 62
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings