This is a tiny pick, like the kind used by ants to break up the hard clay under their ant farms. This particular pick seems to be an ice pick, used to break up blocks of ice to go in the icehouse (or by psychopathic, bisexual ants to kill their lovers). It's so cold that I wouldn't recommend licking it. I'd also recommend that you seek help for your compulsion to lick random stuff you find lying on the ground.
(In-game plural: ant picks)
- <name> lodges the ice-cold pick in your enemy, dealing 10-12 damage.
- <name> dislodges some Meat from the ground with the pick.
- Deals Cold Damage and adds +10-15 to Meat drops at the end of combat.
- If the monster does not drop Meat, you will not get the extra Meat gain.
- Combat familiars can do their normal attacks and a pick attack in the same round of combat.
- Does not otherwise remove your familiars' normal abilities.
- Familiar will make a pick attack approximately 40% of the time.
- The film Basic Instinct centers around a bisexual, possibly psychopathic woman accused of killing her lover with an icepick.
|ant hoe | ant pick | ant pitchfork | ant rake | ant sickle|
|TOP 10 ant pick collections|
6. Darkling - 100 | 7. Pastahead - 64 | 8. GhostRider - 60 | 9. Nikademus - 48 | 10. AlbinoRhino - 39
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings