Note the spelling, please -- this is not an ant who trades meat for sexual favors. It certainly isn't in different area codes. No, it's a tiny piece of gardening equipment that ants use in their farms. Okay, I admit, it does look a little sleazy, now that you mention it.
(In-game plural: ant hoes)
- <name> whacks your enemy with the sleazy hoe for 10-12 damage.
- <name> hoes some more meat out of your opponent's wallet.
- Deals Sleaze Damage and adds +10-15 to Meat drops at the end of combat.
- If the monster does not drop Meat, you will not get the extra Meat gain.
- Combat familiars can do their normal attacks and a hoe attack in the same round of combat.
- Does not otherwise remove your familiars' normal abilities.
- Familiar will make a hoe attack approximately 40% of the time.
- "Ho" is a slang abbreviation for "whore," or "prostitute."
- In the song "Area Codes," Ludacris raps that he has many hos in different area codes.
|ant hoe | ant pick | ant pitchfork | ant rake | ant sickle|
|TOP 10 ant hoe collections|
6. Darkling - 100 | 7. Mistress of the Obvious - 90 | 8. Yatsufusa - 69 | 9. Magister30 - 46 | 10. kirByllAmA - 46
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings