is located on The Sea Floor
A primary stat of 450 is suggested. If your main stat isn't high enough, you'll see the following message:
(It is recommended that you have at least 450 <mainstat> to adventure here.)
- You know what's more terrifying than a Mer-kin, that half-fish monstrosity that is the embodiment of ancient evil? A Mer-kin brandishing a pickaxe at you, which is what the Mer-kin miner at the mine's entrance is doing. If you don't think you can take him, you'd better take off.
- This zone has all of the mechanics for underwater adventuring. Amongst other things, this means this zone has a -200% penalty to meat drops and item drops.
- The Mer-kin miner appears to have a higher rejection rate of appearing compared to the killer clownfish and the Anemone combatant.
- The name of this zone is a reference to the movie Enemy Mine or the novella on which it is based.
- When mine is split into two syllables and the pause for the space is removed, it becomes An-em-o-ne-mi-ne, a common mispronunciation of the word by children.