Ancient hot dog wrapper
This is the wadded up aluminum foil wrapper from a hot dog eaten many, many generations ago.
(In-game plural: ancient hot dog wrappers)
- This item is required to unlock the one with everything at the Hot Dog Stand in the Clan VIP Lounge.
- This appears to have been an accidental early-release. It was 'released' at about 8:30 PM GMT, July 3rd, 2013. They could be "discarded", due to the way that items require a nodiscard flag. About half an hour later, they stopped dropping, were marked untradable, and were deleted from players' inventories. Prior to 45 minutes after release, this message was at the end of the description:
- [Stuff: What do I do, apart from unlocking the zombie / ghost hot dog?]
- Which was then removed. Within a few hours, the image was added. 6 hours after release, the stat requirement, autosell, and enchantment were added, and was remarked tradeable. They could no longer be discarded.
- This item used to have an enchantment to regenerate from 30-40 HP and MP per adventure, and was reduced on an unknown date on or before February 21, 2014. Likewise, it used to only require 35 Mysticality on or before February 25, 2014.
- The autosell price (5) of this item got removed during the Spookyraven Manor revamp on May 14, 2014 with the introduction of the full-length mirror.
|TOP 10 ancient hot dog wrapper collections|
6. Major Meat - 13 | 7. Mistress of the Obvious - 13 | 8. Donavin69 - 11 | 9. Lord Stefano - 10 | 10. Skent - 7
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings