An Octopus's Garden
is located on The Sea Floor
and is full of algae, cephalopods, plants, and poriferans.
A primary stat of 400 is suggested. If your main stat isn't high enough, you'll see the following message:
(It is recommended that you have at least 400 <mainstat> to adventure here.)
- The Octopus's Garden isn't a place for the faint of heart. I mean, sure, there's some shade, but there are several species of plant that could kill you, and a gardener that could kill you and enjoy doing so. Maybe you should get a ticket to ride somewhere else.
| moister oyster -- (edit metadata)
- Item Drops: giant pearl
- Meat Drop: 80-120
- Monster Level: 1100 • Substat Gain: 275 • Moxie for No Hit*: 1110
- Monster Defense: 1300
- Hit Points: 1500
- Initiative: 50
- Elemental Alignment: None
- Damage Resistance: 25% Physical, 25% Elemental
- Note: This adventure is triggered whenever you adventure here while feeling Lucky!.
- This is an underwater zone. It features all the restrictions and special mechanics of underwater adventuring. Amongst other things, this means this zone has a -100% penalty to meat drops and item drops.
- If the player is wearing the equipment that allows either or both of the non-combats to appear, they will appear as normal non-combat adventures at a frequency of 5%. As normal non-combats, they can be affected by Combat Frequency modifiers.