(In-game plural: alpha-mail pantses, preciousss)
- The Armory and Leggery (1,050 meat)
- The last line refers to the song Leader of the Pack by The Shangri-Las.
- The leader of a wolf pack is generally referred to as the alpha, hence, a male wolf as pack leader would be the alpha male.
- The plural form for this item is a reference to Gollum's odd speech pattern. I.E., "I'll get the preciousss from those nasty hobbitses."
- "Person of letters" refers to the antiquated phrase "man of letters", a phrase that meant that a person was educated and intellectual.
- The consonants shown on the pants R, S, T, L, and N are also the same letters given to a player in the final round of the game show Wheel of Fortune, due to being thought of by some as the most commonly used consonants.
|TOP 10 alpha-mail pants collections|
6. sNoWsOuL - 238 | 7. Dik - 177 | 8. Artie Effham - 115 | 9. Raullen - 107 | 10. SnowAngel - 100
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings