"Airship" redirects here. Did you mean BRICKO airship?
The Airship is found atop The Beanstalk, which is located in The Nearby Plains (once you've been able to plant an enchanted bean).
A primary stat of 90 is suggested. If your main stat isn't high enough, you'll see the following message:
(It is recommended that you have at least 90 <mainstat> to adventure here.)
- You step up to the gangplank of the Airship, but before you can actually reach the ship, a gust of wind blows you backwards, and you land headfirst at the bottom of the beanstalk.
| Battlesuit Bugbear Type -- (edit metadata)
- Item Drops: BURT
- Meat Drop: None
- Monster Level: 125 • Substat Gain: 31.25 • Moxie for No Hit*: 135
- Monster Defense: 112
- Hit Points: 150
- Initiative: 50
- Elemental Alignment: None
- Damage Resistance: 50% physical+elemental
- Treasure! was removed on October 2nd, 2007, and integrated into Random Lack of an Encounter.
- The Irritating Series of Random Encounters is more likely than the other combats. There are two instances of this monster in this area, with one of every other monster, leading to 22.5% of combats being the Irritating Series, and 15.5% of combats being other monsters. With no combat modifiers, this becomes 18.0% encounter rate for the Irritating Series, and 12.4% encounter rate for the other monsters.
- The Random Lack of an Adventure non-combat choice which gives a combat does not seem to have any effect on the combat queue.
- This location is a parody of the Airship from The Final Fantasy series; all of the encounters within refer to the Final Fantasy games (with the exception of the Irritating Series of Random Encounters, which depicts slimes from the Dragon Warrior series, as well as the Spunky Princess, who is more of an RPG archetype than a specific reference), most notably Final Fantasy VII. The term "penultimate", which means "next to last", pokes fun at the name "Final" Fantasy.