This Advent Calendar was placed in the Campground of all players on December 1, 2007. The Advent Calendar has a total 25 sections, one for every day in December until Crimbo. Every day, players are able to open one section, and receive an item. The first section you punch out is Section 25, and it counts down to Section 1, which is opened on Crimbo.
You have(n't) punched X(any) sections out of your Advent calendar so far. There is/are Y more section(s) left to punch out right now.
You punch out a section of the Advent calendar. An Adventer is You!
- Days 1-13 (Sections 25-13) if opened before December 22nd
- Days 1-13 (Sections 25-13) if opened on or after December 22nd
You have punched out X section(s) of your Advent calendar so far. There are no more unpunched sections left right now.
- Any days that you miss will be punchable later. If you don't open it the day it becomes available, there will be two (or more) sections to punch out after the next rollover.
- Ascending does not allow you to punch out the same section twice in one day.
- If you ascend before you punch out that day's section, you may still punch it out later.
- The items given on days 1-13 were suspiciously ordinary versions of those received from the 2005 Advent Calendar. It was later revealed that these were "nanite-infested".
- Advent is a period of the year which includes the four Sundays before Christmas. An advent calendar is a traditional gift, often including small gifts or sayings behind each day's door.
- The phrase "An Adventer is You!" is a play on KoL's motto, "An Adventurer is You!"