This Advent Calendar was placed in the Campground of all players on December 1, 2005. The Advent Calendar has a total 25 sections, one for every day in December until Crimbo. Every day, players are able to open one section, and receive an item. The first section you punch out is Section 25, and it counts down to Section 1, which is opened on Crimbo.
There are X sections left on your advent calendar. Today's section hasn't been punched out yet.
An Adventer is You!
- Days 1-12 (Sections 25-14)
"They can't all be winners, kid."
- Days 14-16 (Sections 12-10)
There are X sections left on your advent calendar. Today's section has already been punched out.
- The days do not stack. In other words, if you don't open it the day it becomes available, there won't be two sections to punch out after the next rollover.
- Ascending does not allow you to punch out the same section twice in one day. If you punch out the current day's section, ascend, then click the calendar in your campground after ascension, you will be told that "Today's section has already been punched out."
- On Day 23, there was a bug which gave one of the items from the first days. The affected could keep the item, along with the reindeer.
- Advent is a period of the year which includes the four Sundays before Christmas. An advent calendar is a traditional gift, often including small gifts or sayings behind each day's door.
- The phrase "They can't all be winners, kid," which accompanies the aspirin, is a reference to the movie Bad Santa.
- The phrase "An Adventer is You!" is a play on KoL's motto, "An Adventurer is You!"