Once a Clan Basement is dug and the overflowing sewer grate is cleared out, clan members will see a path leading to The Old Sewers. Taking that path will lead to this maze; the sewers eventually lead to Hobopolis.
You must have at least 10 remaining adventures to attempt a sewer adventure. Otherwise, the game objects:
- You don't really have time to fully explore the sewers right now.
- Go with the flow: Return to Clan Basement.
- Note: Occurs when in the sewers while they are being reflooded.
- If you have 0 non-combat adventures, it will take 100 adventures to navigate the maze of sewer tunnels.
- If you ascend in the middle of a Hobopolis run, your progress through the maze of sewer tunnels will be reset. (This has no effect on your loot eligibility.)
- Each time a valve is turned lowers the combat rate in this area by 1%, so the maximum of 20 valve turnings will lower the base 95% by 20% to 75% combat rate.
- Attempting to use the "Last Adventure" link to return here after enough exploration has already been done to unlock At Last! will result in the following message:
- You've already found your way through these sewers, and you don't feel like spending any more time down there than you absolutely have to.
- Trying to adventure here after Hodgman has been defeated gives:
- You shouldn't be here.