|| This content has been retired and is no longer available in game.
A Lonely Crimbo Elf was located in the center of The Big Mountains during the Crimboween season of 2006.
|| Applejohn Pipeswaddler, the Lonely Crimbo Elf
- As you're walking around the Big Mountains, looking for Crimbo Town, you notice a sad, sniffling little Crimbo Elf. He spots you, and says, "Man, this is ridiculous. I never dreamed something like this could happen? It's almost Crimbo time, and where's Uncle Crimbo? He's been bewitched, I tell you, bewitched by that evil Scream Queen. It's like a bad dream, man."
- "I thought she banished him to a dreamy desert island," you say.
- "Oh yeah, banished, sure. Nah, she scrambled his brain with some weird spell! He's on a dream vacation. He doesn't even remember that he's Uncle Crimbo. He's going to luaus and wearing brightly-colored shorts, living the dream, and meanwhile the Scream Queen's taking over Crimbo. You've got to find the three magical things that will remind him who he is."
- "You mean, like, candy canes and gingerbread?"
- The elf laughs. "You don't know him very well, do you?"
- "Where should I start?" you ask.
- "I wouldn't dream of telling you that," the elf replies.
- "Please find Uncle Crimbo! We need his guidance!"
- After receiving the first Crimboween nightmare, A Lonely Crimbo Elf disappears.
- When you ascend, if you do not have an available punch in your Spooky Advent Calendar, A Lonely Crimbo Elf will not appear.
- In the adventure game Discworld II, Death gets lost and can be found hanging out on a tropical island, having forgotten he's Death.