This is an 8-ball. Not like the magic ones you're used to. Just a regular 8-ball, the kind you'd have if you stood seventy-seven feet tall.
(In-game plural: 8-balls)
- From inventory:
|You ask your 8-ball a question. Unsurprisingly, it doesn't answer.|
|You ask your 8-ball a question. Unsurprisingly, "8" is the answer it gives you.|
- In combat:
|You throw the 8-ball at your opponent. It gets behind it, and starts freaking out.
- This item (along with most other pool balls) received a buff sometime before May 16, 2014, probably on May 14, 2014 with the Spookyraven Manor revamp. This item used to autosell for 35 meat and deleveled 1-3 in combat.
- The item description's is an allusion to "Braggadocio" by MC Frontalot which has these lines in its lyrics: "I stand seventy-seven feet tall, I’ve got eight balls".
- A Magic 8-Ball is a toy used for fortune-telling.
- The phrase "behind the 8-ball" is a common idiom meaning "in a difficult situation or tight spot."
- The mention of the infinity ball in the description may be a reference to an episode of The Tick where the main character was chased by one (which was just an 8-ball on its side).
|TOP 10 8-ball collections|
6. Loachette - 35627 | 7. DarkSir - 28119 | 8. Anastasia Blackthorne - 26666 | 9. Rigel - 19452 | 10. Mistress of the Obvious - 17613
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings