Outfit number: 15
The 8-Bit Finery is an outfit.
- Trick-or-Treating in this outfit may yield a pixellated candy heart.
- This outfit allows you to get the Sword Tattoo from the Pretentious Artist.
- To make this outfit, you need to bring a total of 30 white pixels, 20 black pixels, 20 red pixels, 15 green pixels and 10 blue pixels to the Crackpot Mystic (although the outfit pieces are zappable). These items can be found by hunting the monsters behind 8-Bit Realm or in The Crackpot Mystic's Psychoses.
- Wearing the full outfit provides the following bonuses:
- The male version of this outfit is a KoL-ized copy of Link from The Legend of Zelda series, in his "holding up a weapon he just got" pose. The female version is Princess Zelda, also from The Legend of Zelda series
- The weapon in question appears to be the White Sword, the second sword received in the original game.