1950 Vampire Vintner wine
DETAILS SET IN CODE
(In-game plural: 1950 Vampire Vintner wines)
- Sometimes dropped after combat by a Vampire Vintner
|You gain 1 Drunkenness.|
|You acquire an effect: ... something|
(duration: 12 Adventures)
- The element of the wine will be the one for which the most damage D was dealt, summed over the 13 combats before the combat in which the wine drops. The power of the effect given by the wine, X is equal to round(ln(D)) + 4.
- Damage is stored internally by the game as a signed 64-bit integer, meaning if you deal more than 2^63 damage, damage will overflow and you will not receive a high-level wine. Exact mechanics of the overflow are unknown. This detail means that wine level is effectively capped at approximately level 48.
- A level 48 wine can be produced by putting on a small amount of Monster Level (say, 10 ML) and using Hotform. Throw a round-1 ingot turtle to tune pufferfish spine damage, and sling enough pufferfish spines until you are about to deal 2^63 damage. Then use a shard of double-ice to tune the monster away from hot. The ML will reduce the pufferfish spine damage slightly to just below the overflow point.
- Stat gain formula appears to be dependent on the element of the wine.
- The wine's craft year is calculated by 1980 - D^(2/7). Earlier year wines therefore represent higher-quality buffs.
The glass is hot to the touch and little wisps of steam curl up from the surface of the wine.
| +3X Hot Damage|
Hot Resistance (+(X-2))
Maximum HP +10X
+5X% Item Drops from Monsters
The glass has a thin layer of frost on it and the wine has the consistency of a convenience store slushee.
| +3X Cold Damage|
Cold Resistance (+(X-2))
Maximum MP +5X
+5X% Meat from Monsters
You can smell it from across the room, which is where you put it a second ago due to the smell.
| +3X Stench Damage|
Stench Resistance (+(X-2))
+X to Familiar Weight
An eldritch mist hovers over the glass, and the wine inside is more 'slightly reddish black' than 'red'.
| +4X Spooky Damage|
Spooky Resistance (+(X-2))
+2X% Chance of Spell Critical Hit
The glass is covered in fingerprints and the wine inside has a weird oily sheen on top.
| +3X Sleaze Damage|
Sleaze Resistance (+(X-2))
+5X% Pickpocket Chance
It's lukewarm, and has so little color that at first you thought it was a wineglass full of water.
| Weapon Damage +3X|
+2X% chance of Critical Hit
Damage Reduction: 3X
+10X% Combat Initiative
|Familiar Damage|| Wine-Friendly
Bold and bright, with notes of a veterinarian's office in the nose.
| Familiar Damage +3X|
+X Familiar Experience Per Combat
Spell Damage +3X
+3X to Monster Level
|Wine strength (X)||Damage threshold (D)||Average damage over 13 combats (rounded up)|
- For example, dealing 13,357+ Hot damage as your highest source will result in a 1956 wine with +42 Hot Damage, +12 Hot resistance, +140 Maximum HP, and +70% Item Drops.
- Prior to 2021-10-19, this wine originally provided 10 adventures of its associated buff, and the power level of the wine, X was equal to 4 + round(total damage1/6).
- Prior to 2022-09-13, ascension did not clear the Vintner's damage tracking, meaning that dealing damage in a previous ascension without receiving a wine (to reset the values) could influence the type of wine awarded in the following ascension, usually negatively. Sadly, a total of 0 stunt runs are known to have taken advantage of this bug, but a minimum of 11 ascensions had been adversely impacted.
|TOP 10 1950 Vampire Vintner wine collections|
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings