This is a piece of paper covered with print so fine you can't actually read it. It has the word "Villa" in big letters at the top, though.
(In-game plural: 'Villa' documents)
- Uncle P's Antiques (100,000,000 Meat)
|You've already gained access to the villa channel.|
- This was implemented as a meatsink to lower the amount of meat in the game and give access to the villa chat room.
- In the old days of Uncle P's Antiques, a Villa document could be purchased for 500 million meat. Then Uncle P halved the price to 250 million. Once the Mafia returned from the Icy Peak through the Temporal Rift, however, the price was set at 500 million yet again. It has since been lowered to 100 million meat.
- The mob is well known in Italy therefore a Villa document is fitting because mansions in Italy are known as villa (plural: ville).
|TOP 10 'Villa' document collections|
6. stdout - 1 | 7. Dessalvara - 1 | 8. Skent - 1 | 9. Spygame - 1 | 10. NightRipper - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings