%fn, deliver your thesis!
%fn, deliver your thesis!Type: Combat
MP Cost: N/A
usable once per combat
Convert matter into Time
|Effect:||Insta-kills the monster and grants adventures, but grants no items, meat, or stats. Costs 200 familiar XP.|
<Familiar> displays "TIME AND SPACE ARE FUNGIBLE. LET ME DEMONSTRATE WITH THIS OPPONENT."
- Only available when your Pocket Professor has 400 or more experience (remember that weight is capped at 20 but experience is not capped at 400).
- Decreases the experience of your familiar by 200.
- This is not a free kill.
- Adventure gain is proportional to the monster's current HP, to a maximum of 11 adventures gained from a 1,296 HP monster.
- While this skill is marked as once per combat, implying that it can be used again later on, it can only be used successfully once per day.
- Attempting to use this against a boss will not prevent it from being used later that day.
- The relationship between monster HP and adventures gained follows the equation Adv gain = min(2*floor(monster HP^0.25),11), and is depicted as follows:
Monster HP Adventures gained 1-15 2 16-80 4 81-255 6 256-624 8 625-1,295 10 1,296+ 11
- The familiar text refers to a safety warning on the side mirrors of cars: Objects in mirror are closer than they appear.