"I Voted!" sticker
This sticker proves that you did your civic duty today, at least once.
(In-game plural: "I Voted!" stickers)
- Voting Booth
- Voting for a candidate and initiatives
- Every 11 turns, having this item equipped causes one wandering monster to appear.
- Rollover does not reset wanderer appearance. If you encounter a wanderer at the end of a day without taking a turn (either as a free fight or by using a free runaway), waiting past rollover does not immediately give you another wanderer. You will have to wait another 11 turns.
- The first three wanderers encountered each day are free fights (not the first three defeated).
- The first appearance of a wanderer appears to depend on your total turncount (much like the Lights Out Spookyraven quest). When total turncount is 1 mod 11, a slime/agent wanderer should appear next turn if you are wearing the button. (e.g. when current total turns are 1 more than divisible by 11 ([total turncount]/11 = ###.090909... ), wanderer appears on the next turn)
- The first line of text of each monster fight will give a clue as to which mayor was voted in the day before.
- The wandering monster fought depends on the elected mayor's chosen policy, as described in their stump speeches from the previous day.
|Pork Elf||Curtailing modern technology||government bureaucrat|
|Reintroducing Pork Elf DNA to the gene pool||terrible mutant|
|Summoning ancient Pork Elf spirits||angry ghost|
|Seeing what all the fuss about snakes is about||annoyed snake|
|Lots of magical lard everywhere||slime blob|
|Clan Ventrilo||Sharing the Darke Gifte of vampirism with everybody||slime blob|
|Bringing back deceased loved ones||angry ghost|
|Making everybody tast- healthier||terrible mutant|
|Healthcare reform for higher quality blood||government bureaucrat|
|Snack in a tube||annoyed snake|
|Efficient Government||Rezoning graveyards into parking lots and grazing fields||angry ghost|
|Strictly enforced efficiency laws||government bureaucrat|
|Medications in the water supply||terrible mutant|
|Influx of snakes to balance out the leg average||annoyed snake|
|Breeding garbage-eating slimes||slime blob|
|Scions of Ich'Xuul'kor||Opening the public's dreams to their totally benevolent god||terrible mutant|
|Hunting down people performing counter-rituals||government bureaucrat|
|Snakes for everybody!||annoyed snake|
|Decorate the place for Ich'Xuul'kor||slime blob|
|Kindness energy rituals||angry ghost|
|Extra-Terrific Party||Distributing alien vitamins in the water supply||terrible mutant|
|DNA harvesting program||government bureaucrat|
|Mining and refining waste materials||slime blob|
|Warp engine testing for colo-- er, tourism||angry ghost|
|Gift of a breeding pair of "long friends"||annoyed snake|
|TOP 10 "I Voted!" sticker collections|
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings