|| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
When did The Casino turn into The Thatch-Roofed Casino?
The Wrong Side of the Tracks in Seaside Town is home to various people and businesses of a dubious nature. Such as:
- The Crackpot Mystic used to inhabit the The Wrong Side of the Tracks, but moved to the The Distant Woods on November 9, 2006.
- Uncle P's Antiques was used for Don Crimbo's Fundraising Drive during Crimbo 2009.
- The Suspicious-Looking Guy moved to The Typical Tavern on October 22, 2010.
- Uncle P's Antiques relocated to Bordertown on October 27, 2010, to escape the skeleton invasion. On October 28, The Bounty Hunter Hunter's Shack moved to the newly appearing Forest Village in The Distant Woods.
- On October 30, 2010, the skeletons left nothing but rubble behind, as they moved to The Cannon Museum.
- At at unknown point, The Casino turned into The Thatch-Roofed Casino. Its image was:
- The name of this location is slang for a part of town that is not inhabited by the wealthy.