(In-game plural: warbear hoverbelts)
|8 warbear hoverbelt pieceparts|
- The red readout in the item description indicates the number of charges remaining. One charge is consumed for each Adventure spent in the second or third level of The WarBear Fortress, even if free runaway is used to end the Adventure.
- When initially created, the hoverbelt has 10 charges.
- Using a warbear battery will add 10 charges.
- Adventuring in any zones other than the second and third levels of the WarBear Fortress will not drain charges from the hoverbelt.
- Viewing the description via someone else's profile will show the charge for one's own hoverbelt. Not having one will show "There's a little display screen on it, but it's currently blank.".
|TOP 10 warbear hoverbelt collections|
6. Werebear - 1 | 7. SchrodingerCat - 1 | 8. Maguma - 1 | 9. payguhn - 1 | 10. Framistan - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings