Revision as of 21:45, 10 February 2015 by Discordance
This is a very small house, perfect for toting around.
(In-game plural: tiny houses)
- The Penultimate Fantasy Airship
- Burly Sidekick
- Irritating Series of Random Encounters
- Spunky Princess
- Penultimate Fantasy chest (0-5)
|You put the tiny house down on the ground, crawl inside it, and everything goes dark. You emerge a few seconds later, feeling refreshed.|
- Removes Beaten Up, Confused, Embarrassed, Hardly Poisoned at All, Sleepy, Sunburned, and Wussiness.
- Removes the above effects before restoring HP/MP. If you had a max MP of 100 when Beaten Up, and your current MP was 90 before use, it would restore your MP to about 110.
- Can be obtained by using Penultimate Fantasy chest.
- A level 15 Pastamancer just looking for MP will find it a better deal to autosell this and buy an MMJ (26-28 MP at 100 meat). A level 30 Pastamancer would still come out ahead MP, HP, and meat-wise by autoselling this and buying an MMJ (49-51 MP) then casting Cannelloni Cocoon (20 MP) for the HP restore.
- This item is similar to houses and tents from the Final Fantasy series, where these items could be used on the overworld to replenish both HP and MP. Houses were more commonly used in the earlier FF games, when there was grid-like overworld. Tents could also be used in save points.
- The description fits exactly like when you use the said item from the Final Fantasy game, where the screen fades black and HP and MP are regained. The mechanism is used in many other RPGs, to pretty much the same effect. Including, apparently, this one.
|TOP 10 tiny house collections|
6. Fusion35 - 100000 | 7. Optimus747 - 81270 | 8. SaskiaSalsoul - 79350 | 9. theMightytANGO - 39608 | 10. Stickie Pants - 39276
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings