The Neverending Party Planner
| This page is in need of content.
| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
Each day you'll receive a quest. You can either choose to accept it and receive a reward or to reject the quest. Once you've completed the quest you may no longer adventure in this zone. Rejecting the quest lets you adventure in this zone freely for the rest of the day. Once you've accepted or rejected the quest you may no longer change your mind. If Party Fair is not finished before rollover, it will be removed from the quest log and a new quest will need to be accepted.
The 10th reward will give the PARTY HARD T-shirt, which will let you start the quests in hard mode. This will increase all the monsters' Attack and Defence by 110?, as well as increase the difficulty of the quests. Once you've started a quest in hard mode you may no longer adventure in the zone without the PARTY HARD T-shirt equipped. Completing a quest in hard mode gives an increased reward.
There are 6 different quests which each has its own methods of completing them.
Your next adventure in the zone after completing the quest will be All Done!. Once encounter this non-combat you may no longer adventure in this zone.
Amp up the party
- You start with 10 Megawoots.
- You need to reach 100 Megawoots.
- Hard-mode: You need to reach 100 Megawoots.
- Having a cosmetic football equipped adds 1 Megawoot per fight.
- Throwing a very small red dress on a lamp adds 20 Megawoots. (Occurs Upstairs)
- Modifying the living room lights adds 20 Megawoots. (Occurs in the Basement)
Clear all of the guests
- You start with 50 Partiers.
- Hard-mode: The area starts with 100 Partiers.
- Each monster killed will remove 1 partier
- Popping a bootleg in the stereo will remove 30% of the partiers (Rounded Down). Occurs Upstairs
- Pouring Purple Beast into the pool will remove 20% of the partiers (Rounded Down). Occurs in the Backyard
- You will need to obtain 10 of a specific food.
- Hard-mode: You will need to obtain 10 of a specific food.
- The van key will give you 2-4 of the requested snack.
- In order to determine what item you'll need, talk to the woman in the Kitchen.
- To turn in the quest you need to Give Geraldine the snacks in the Kitchen.
- You will need to obtain 10 of a specific booze.
- Hard-mode: You will need to obtain 20 of a specific booze.
- The unremarkable duffel bag will give you 2-4 of the requested drink.
- In order to determine what item you'll need, Find Gerald in the Backyard.
- To turn in the quest you need to Give Gerald the booze in the Backyard.
Pay the DJ
- You will need to acquire 5,000 meat from partygoers.
- Hard mode: You will need to acquire 10,000 meat from partygoers.
- This is basically a mini-Nuns quest. You don't get to keep any of the meat you find while doing it.
- Don't forget that free fights are capped at 1,000 meat!
Clean the place up Quest
- You need to clean up ~1,100 pieces of garbage.
- Hard-mode: You need to clean up ~2,370 pieces of garbage.
- Every ?% item drop is roughly worth 1 piece of garbage cleaned.
- broken champagne bottle and Familiar-derived item drops do not help.
The It Hasn't Ended, It's Just Paused non-combat occurs once every 8 adventures, there are choices that have the possibility of speeding up your daily quest.
|Only available when doing the Amp up the party Quest|
|Only available when doing the Clear all of the guests Quest|
|Only available when doing the Snack Quest|
|Only available when doing the Booze Quest|
|Only available when doing the Pay the DJ Quest|
|Only available when doing the Clean the place up Quest|
|Main Choice||Subsequent Choice||Result|
|Upstairs||Take a quick nap||Full HP/MP recovery|
|Read the tomes||Gives 20 turns of Tomes of Opportunity (+20% to all Mysticality Gains)|
|Toss the red dress on the lamp
||Adds 20 megawoots|
| Pop a bootleg in the stereo
||Clears 30% of the Partiers (Rounded Down).|
| Crack the safe
|Kitchen||Peruse the cookbooks||Gain 199? Mysticality Substat|
|Check out the muscle spice||Gives 20 turns of Spiced Up (+20% to all Muscle Gains)|
|Talk to the woman
||Let's you know which item is required for the Snacks quest.|
|Give Geraldine the snacks||Complete the Snacks quest.|
|Burn some trash||[burny burny, there must have been 65 pieces of trash in that can!]|
|Back Yard||Do a cannonball||Gain 194? Moxie Substat|
|Rub the candle wax under your arms||Gives 20 turns of Citronella Armpits (+30 to Monster Level)|
|Pour Purple Beast into the pool
||Clears 20% of the Partiers (Rounded Down).|
|Find Gerald||Let's you know which item is required for the Booze quest.|
|Give Gerald the booze||Complete the Booze quest.|
|Basement||Use the workout equipment||Gain ? Muscle Substat|
|Use the hair gel||Gives 20 turns of The Best Hair You've Ever Had (+20% to all Moxie Gains)|
|Grab the chainsaw
||Obtain a intimidating chainsaw
|Modify the living room lights
||Adds x megawoots|
- Finishing a quest will give you a Neverending Party favor. The item given is determined by how many favors you have opened.
|Neverending Party favor|
|# of favors used||Reward||Notes|
|1st, 6th:||3 party beer bombs||EPIC booze.|
|2nd, 7th:||3 sweet party mixes||EPIC food.|
|3rd, 8th||3 party balloons|| Spleen Item.
Gives 50 adventures of Lifted Spirits
|4th:||fancy party pants||
|9th:||Party Planning on a Budget||Gives the passive skill Budget Conscious (+10% Meat from Monsters)|
|10th:||PARTY HARD T-shirt||
- Finishing a quest in hard mode will give you a deluxe Neverending Party favor. The item given is determined by how many favors you have opened.
|deluxe Neverending Party favor|
|# of favors used||Reward||Notes|
|1st, 6th:||3 TRIO cups of beer||EPIC booze.|
|2nd, 7th:||3 party platters for one||EPIC food.|
|3rd, 8th||3 Parties-in-a-Can™|| Spleen Item.
Gives 50 adventures of Party on Your Skin
|5th:||party whip||1-handed whip
|9th:||Living to Drink, Drinking to Live||Skillbook
|10th:||Party Tattoo™ gift certificate||Grants the Party Tattoo|