The Neverending Party is a zone available after using a Neverending Party invitation envelope or a Neverending Party guest pass. For a way to plan your time here, check out The Neverending Party Planner.
| The Beginning of the Neverend
- Sure, I'll help: Starts one of the 6 Quests and unlocks extra NC choices based on what you were asked to do.
- No, I'm just here to party: Allows you to adventure in the zone without an adventure limit.
- Actually, I'll be right back: Leave adventure (doesn't count for the ten free encounters in this zone).
- Note: Occurs on first visit to the zone.
- Note: Wearing PARTY HARD T-shirt for this encounter switches the party to hard mode, which increases the difficulty of quests and changes the rewards.
| A Room With a View... Of a Bed
- Take a quick nap: Full HP/MP recovery
- Read the tomes: Gives Tomes of Opportunity (duration: 20 Adventures) (+20% to all Mysticality Gains)
- Toss the red dress on the lamp: If daily quest is to hype up the party, gives some extra megawoots towards quest completion. Can only be done once per day.
- Pop the bootleg in the stereo: If daily quest is to clear out guests, clears out some guests. Can only be done once per day.
- Crack the safe: [Requires 300 moxie] If daily quest is to collect meat to pay the DJ, collects some meat. Can only be done once per day.
- Note: Occurs when choosing "Head upstairs" in It Hasn't Ended, It's Just Paused
| Gone Kitchin'
- Peruse the cookbooks: Gain some Magicalness
- Check out the muscle spice: Gives Spiced Up (duration: 20 Adventures) (+20% to all Muscle Gains)
- Burn some trash: If daily quest is to clean up the trash, gives some extra trash burnt towards quest completion. Can only be done once per day.
- Talk to the woman: Learn which food Geraldine requires for her quest.
- Give Geraldine the snacks: Complete Geraldine's quest.
- Note: Occurs when choosing "Check out the kitchen" in It Hasn't Ended, It's Just Paused
| Forward to the Back
- Do a cannonball: Gain some Smarm
- Rub the candle wax under your arms: Gives Citronella Armpits (duration: 50 Adventures) (+30 to Monster Level)
- Pour Purple Beast into the pool: If daily quest is to clear out guests, clears out some guests. Can only be done once per day.
- Find Gerald: Learn which booze Gerald requires for his quest
- Give Gerald the booze: Complete Gerald's quest.
- Note: Occurs when choosing "Go to the backyard" in It Hasn't Ended, It's Just Paused
| Party's Over
- Note: Occurs when trying to adventure here after completing the quest
- The first ten encounters in this zone each day will not cost an Adventure.
- The intro lets you accept a quest. The zone remains open for the day until the quest is completed.
- Depending on the quest accepted, post-combat text may be added as follows:
- When you have to Amp up the party:
- You hoot and holler for a while, trying to get the people near you hyped up to party harder. It works. Sort of.
- Or, when a cosmetic football is equipped:
- You toss your football to a nearby jock, who tosses it back at you. The entire room erupts into cheers.
- When you have to Pay the DJ:
- When you have to Clean the place up: