You're fighting The Landscaper
You approach the hut and make as if to knock on the door, but before you reach it, you hear what is probably the third most annoying noise you've ever heard, coming from around back.
You walk around to investigate, and see a horned, cloven-footed beast, frolicking amongst piles of burning leaves wielding an incredibly loud gas-powered leafblower.
He looks up at you, hatred smoldering in his eyes. Or maybe it's just the reflection of the leaves. Either way, he raises his leafblower and hops toward you, a grin made of sharp, mossy-green teeth (eww) on his lips.
Critical Hit Message:
He blows a cloud of burning leaves at you. The smell is sort of comforting. The charring of your flesh? Not so much. Ow! Ugh! (hot damage)
He revs his leafblower up and fire shoots out of it. It'd be cool-looking if you could see it, but you can't, because it's shooting into your eyes. Oof! Ow! (hot damage)
He revs up his leafblower and blasts you backwards into a pile of burning leaves. Ooh! Ow! (hot damage)
He runs in circles around you, whipping up a massive tornado of flaming leaves with you in the center. The eye of this particular storm is calm, but it's very, very hot. Ugh! Argh! (hot damage)
- The Landscaper takes 1 damage from all attacks, elemental or physical.
- The Landscaper is vulnerable to grass clippings, and using three piles of grass clippings on him defeats him.
- The Landscaper ignores damage resistance, and damages you for around half your maximum hp per round.
- This monster cannot be copied.
- The concept of a demonic landscaper who eats grass clippings was originally explored in The Lawnmower Man by Stephen King. It has nothing to do with the movie.