Difference between revisions of "Moose thought"
m (Yep, "moose" is one of the entries. Okay. Sure.)
(→Notes: another animal)
|Line 48:||Line 48:|
Latest revision as of 22:45, 13 July 2019
When taxidermists prepare a moose head for mounting, they have to scoop out the brain, and sometimes they run out of wadded-up newspaper, so they have to fill the cavity with moose thoughts written on scraps of paper.
(In-game plural: moose thoughts)
|You read the slip of paper:|
- Thoughts are selected from the following:
- I should rub my antlers against <a/an> <animal>.
- I'll bet it's really embarrassing when porcupines are on a first date and they have stuff caught in their quills.
- If I ever woke up and found I'd changed into <a/an> <animal>, the first thing I would do is get a drink of water. Because that's what I always do first thing in the morning.
- If the plural of "moose" is "moose," then I think geese are getting away with something.
- If you ever see a dead <animal> fall out of a tree, you should catch it in your antlers, because, hey, free <animal>.
- It's easy to sit there and say that you'd like to have more <food>. And that's what I like about it; it's easy to just sitting there, rocking, wanting more <food>.
- Is there anything better than some nice <food> in the morning? I mean, assuming you're not a stuffed head mounted on a wall, or anything.
- One thing young moose like is to be tricked. This one time, I told my nephew that we were going to the watering hole, but instead I took him to this dried-out patch of ground and said, "oh, no, the watering hole dried up!" He started crying, but deep down, I could tell he thought it was a pretty good joke.
- Sometimes I wish I were <a/an> <animal>. Then I realize that they probably wish they were moose. And with good reason.
- You know what I hate about <animal>? They're always sashaying around like they're god's gift to <animal>.
- You know what'd be worse than being a stuffed head mounted on a wall? A sentient stuffed head, able to think and reason but not move. Yeah, that'd be the worst.
- <animal> can be one of:
- field mouse
- <food> can be one of:
|TOP 10 moose thought collections|
6. Athanatos - 845 | 7. camil77 - 700 | 8. Mistress of the Obvious - 482 | 9. whizdad - 471 | 10. Doctor Claw - 445
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings