Revision as of 03:25, 7 September 2017 by A14 (Add to category "Foods that give effects")
There is unrest in the forest, there is trouble with the trees. Which means plenty of tasty treeblood for you.
(In-game plural: bottles of maple syrup)
- Camp Logging Camp
- John Lumberto, the lumberjack (Occurs with the OK Lumberjack Outfit equipped)
|You guzzle the bottle of maple syrup, and let loose a resounding belch.|
|(You gain 1 Fullness.)|
- The use link for this item is "chug" instead of "eat" or "drink".
- The description of this item quotes the song "The Trees" by the Canadian band Rush, which begins "There is unrest in the forest / There is trouble with the trees."
- The movie Super Troopers is referenced several times; the use link "chug" references a scene where the highway patrol officers chug maple syrup, the character Thorny belches loudly when he finishes a bottle. Antsy in your Pantsy also references a line by Brian Cox in the movie.
|TOP 10 maple syrup collections|
6. Smoking Tongue - 35000 | 7. Soleil Bellefontaine - 20141 | 8. keBec - 19282 | 9. abrielle - 17062 | 10. KingDobbs - 14180
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings