Great Wolf of the Air (Hard Mode)
Revision as of 11:46, 1 August 2013 by Mojotech
|Great Wolf of the Air|
|Resistance||(50+5*(number of kisses))%|
|An item drops: Great Wolf's headband|
|An item drops: Great Wolf's right paw|
|An item drops: Great Wolf's left paw|
|An item drops: Great Wolf's lice|
|An item drops: Great Wolf's rocket launcher|
|An item drops: Great Wolf's beastly trousers|
|An item drops: Hunger™ Sauce|
|You acquire a clan trophy:||Great Sheep's Clothing|
|You gain ??? <substat>.|
- This monster cannot be copied.
- To fight this enemy, wear the Moon-Amber Necklace into combat with it.
- To defeat this enemy, cap your Damage Absorption and add some damage reduction on top of it to survive his strong physical attack. It scales to your max HP, so only DA/DR will save you. He will use this nearly-full-damage attack again every alternate round, increasing in damage each time. (Needs spading.)
- Because of the process needed to make the moon amber, it is suggested to send in a Sauceror to fight this boss. If they have enough spell damage, they will be able to completely heal the damage dealt by his smaller attack with saucegeyser, allowing them to deal much more damage.
- The number of bottles of Hunger™ Sauce probably depends on the total number of kisses across all zones of the Dreadsylvania instance as with the regular boss.