Evil Teddy Bear
Revision as of 04:37, 14 August 2018 by Icon315 (mumming)
| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
|Evil Teddy Bear|
|Need some protection?|
Let him be your teddy bear
Just don't turn your back.
Attacks enemies, and absorbs enemy attacks for you
Ability: Attacks opponent and blocks opponent's attacks simultaneously, but loses experience when it does so
|Ultimate Cage Match||Scavenger Hunt||Obstacle Course||Hide and Seek|+15% Meat Drop 4-5 MP +3 Muscle statgain +15% Item Drop +4 Mysticality statgain 8-10 HP +2 Moxie statgain Staggers* Deals damage & 10% Delevel* *Hover for details
|Cannot breathe underwater|
- Regular message:
- <name> leaps at your opponent, sinking its fell felt claws and teeth into his head, causing X damage. Your opponent rips <name> off of him violently, causing stuffing to go flying.
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- <name> bares its felt fangs at your opponent. <He> falls over laughing, too amused to attack this round.
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- <name> appears over your shoulder and sneers at your opponent. Nonplussed, they forget to attack you.
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <name> winks like an evil leprechaun from under the Tam O'Shanter.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> does a Danse Macabre around the maypole.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <name>'s fangs poke through the wax lips.
- When entered in an obstacle course:
- <name> has a tough time with the mud pits in the obstacle course, because he keeps soaking up the mud instead of running through it.
- This is a version of the Teddy Bear with an additional attack function.
- The second line of the haiku is a reference to the Elvis Presley song, "Teddy Bear."
- The "Danse Macabre" mentioned in the miniature gravy-covered maypole message is a reference to the medieval allegory on the universality of death.
- Teddy bears in the Super Nintendo game EarthBound were used to absorb damage, and died after taking a few hits.