| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
This is an empty wineglass, but luckily for you, you do not drink... wine. Mostly because you've already had enough wine for like ten people, and you're making an ass of yourself. You should really call it a night.
(In-game plural: Drunkula's wineglasses)
- Using skills and combat items in-combat with this item equipped results in a weapon attack instead, with the following message added:
- You're way too drunk to -hic- do whatever it -hic- was you just decided to do.
- Does not allow usage of items that are barred when falling down drunk, such as BRICKO monsters, as well as most adventures that have special messages when attempting to adventure drunk, like the Tavern Cellar.
- Pickpocket and running away work during combats.
- Skills and spells are only disabled during combat.
- Bela Lugosi's Dracula didn't drink... wine, either.
|TOP 10 Drunkula's wineglass collections|
6. Xkorean4evaX - 2 | 7. Archham - 2 | 8. Aeshma - 2 | 9. Jaylee - 1 | 10. gatekeeper66 - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings