Revision as of 07:16, 3 November 2010 by JRSiebz (doesn't have "Enchantment:" in desc")
(In-game plural: bitchin' meatcars)
|sprocket assembly||cog||empty meat tank||meat stack|
|cog and sprocket assembly||full meat tank||tires||sweet rims|
|meat engine||dope wheels|
- Allows access to the Desert Beach.
- The meatcar was made un-untinkerable on November 2, 2010.
- You may make more than one meatcar, even though you only need one.
- This item is one a very few to have a clickable link in its game description window. The others are the Totally Gay Claymore and the Primitive Radio Duds outfit items.
- This item and its description reference a song by Dead Milkmen called "Bitchin' Camaro."
- Dave Blood was the bassist for Dead Milkmen.
|TOP 10 bitchin' meatcar collections|
6. Vegetarian - 25 | 7. WidoWMakeR - 25 | 8. g_LOVA - 12 | 9. Hojo Hominygrits - 11 | 10. Aife - 11
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings