Revision as of 02:39, 8 July 2006 by Pthalo (typo)
This is one bitchin' meatcar, man. This thing'll be great for going down to the shore.
(In-game plural: bitchin' meatcars)
Item ID not known!
Description ID not known!
|sprocket assembly||cog||empty meat tank||meat stack|
|cog and sprocket assembly||full meat tank||tires||sweet rims|
|meat engine||dope wheels|
- This item is one of the very few to have a clickable link in their game description window.
- You may make more than one meatcar, even though you only need one.
- You need to see the guild character that gives you the meatcar quest before you can visit the Desert Beach even if the Council of Loathing gives you the quest.
- After the guild character marks the Desert Beach on your map, you can access it for the rest of your ascension, even after having untinkered your meatcar.
- The name and description of this item reference a song by Dead Milkmen called Bitchin' Camaro.
- Dave Blood was the bassist for Dead Milkmen.
"bitchin' meatcar" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.