Revision as of 04:07, 15 December 2017 by Taltamir
This is one of those rigid black cases musicians keep their instruments in, and it's also got rigid black straps so you can very uncomfortably wear it on your back.
(In-game plural: bakelite backpacks)
- The Armory and Leggery (1 Wrought-iron flakes)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Ascension Reward
- Complete a Hardcore Standard run as an Accordion Thief in 2016.
- The following message is added to Accordion Bash when used against monsters that drop Meat:
- Some Meat gets knocked loose and lands in your backpack!
|You gain (50% of the monster's base meat) Meat.|
- This effectively means that the bakelite backpack gives +50% meat, but only during adventures where Accordion Bash is used with an accordion wielded.
- Pulverize into Bakelite bits which can be used to buy 2015 Standard Hardcore Gear
|TOP 10 bakelite backpack collections|
6. Kerrigan - 2 | 7. LastMinuteName - 2 | 8. Monarch309 - 2 | 9. Valmo - 2 | 10. DirkDagon - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
|Ascension Rewards ('16 Standard Paths)|