This is a cocktail made from rum and fruit juice, mainly (in this case) tangerine. It's called a zmobie because it eats away your braaaaains.
(In-game plural: zombeis)
- The Gnomish Micromicrobrewery (sometimes) (390 Meat)
- Dropped after combat by a Lil' Barrel Mimic (sometimes)
|grapefruit||bottle of rum|
|tangerine||bottle of Lieutenant Freeman|
|You drink the zmobie. What do we want? BRAAAAAINS! When do we want 'em? BRAAAAAAINS!|
|You gain 3 Drunkenness.|
- The consumption message is a direct quote from the game The Great Brain Robbery, produced by Cheapass Games, quoted some years later in Stroker and Hoop.
- A zombie is a multilayer mixed drink consisting of juices, rums, and sweet liqueurs, which is said to induce a zombie-like state in the drinker.
|caipifruta | gibson | gin and tonic | mimosette | parisian cathouse | rabbit punch | teqiwila | tequila sunset | vodka and tonic | vodka gibson | whiskey bittersweet | zmobie|
|TOP 10 zmobie collections|
6. whizdad - 361 | 7. BrassOnes - 354 | 8. RaptorZombie - 332 | 9. Pun Zmobie - 295 | 10. Gordon McStats - 240
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings