Your cowboy boots
This is your favorite old pair of trail-worn cowboy boots, made of <fine Corinthian leather> and all gussied up with <invisible spurs (which might, I admit, not be real)>.
(In-game plural not known - currently impossible to determine.)
Acquired upon first visit to LT&T Office each ascension.
- Grants the skill Cowboy Kick.
- By modifying some jangly spurs or skinning some beasties with a western-style skinning knife you can acquire upgrades to your boots. One skin and one set of spurs can be applied at a time, and it carries over through ascension. This also changes the description accordingly.
- nicksilver spurs: Adds +20% Item Drops
- quicksilver spurs: Adds +30% Combat Initiative
- sicksilver spurs: Adds Stench Damage to Cowboy Kick
- slicksilver spurs: Adds Sleaze Damage to Cowboy Kick
- thicksilver spurs: Adds +2 Resistance to All Elements enchantment
- ticksilver spurs: Adds +5 Adventures per day enchantment
- wicksilver spurs: Adds Hot Damage to Cowboy Kick
- rotting cowskin: Adds "Demonic Bovine Taint" (15% delevel and bonus damage from Cowrruption) to Cowboy Kick
- coal snakeskin: Adds Spooky Damage to Cowboy Kick
- diamondback skin: Adds +20 Monster Level enchantment
- frontwinder skin: Adds +50% Mysticality enchantment
- grizzled bearskin: Adds +50% Muscle enchantment
- mountain lion skin: Adds +50% Moxie enchantment