Your Colossal Closet
Your Colossal Closet is a furnishing located at your Campground.
- Everyone starts the game with a Colossal Closet at their Campground.
- The Colossal Closet can be used to store as much Meat and items as you like (to a maximum of 16,777,215 units of a single item); these can then be pulled back out again whenever you like. Quest items may not be placed in the Colossal Closet:
- Nobody puts quest items in the corner (or the closet.)
- If you already have 16,777,215 units of a single item in your closet and attempt to put another one in it, you lose the item you tried to transfer: "1 of <item> *NOT* moved from inventory to closet. Something went wrong."
- All Meat added to your Colossal Closet in excess of 232 (4,294,967,296) will be instantly deleted.
- Upon ascension, all Meat and items stored in your Colossal Closet are transfered to storage. The exception to this is a casual ascension.
- Your Colossal Closet itself is not affected by ascension; you do not have to re-obtain it in your next incarnation.
- Closeted items are safe from PvP.
- Attempting to withdraw or deposit more meat than you have in your closet or in your inventory will yield the message: "I'm going to assume you meant (amount of meat). You take/put (amount of meat) in/out of your closet.
- The message "Nobody puts quest items in the corner..." is a reference to the line "Nobody puts Baby in a corner" from the film Dirty Dancing.