Yellow candy heart
This is a small yellow candy heart. Did you know that in the old West, having a yellow heart was considered to be almost as bad as having a lily liver? Historians are still unsure of what position a rackin' frackin' occupied in this hierarchy.
(In-game plural: yellow candy hearts)
|You chomp on the candy heart. Yum!|
- By using the [send] command in the inventory, players can write a brief message (two lines of up to five characters each) on the candy heart and send it to another player (or oneself).
- If it is sent to someone in Ronin or Hardcore, they will receive a yellow candygram.
- The description is a reference to two slang terms for cowardice popularly associated with the Old West: "lily-livered" and "yellow-hearted".
- Yellow is usually associated with cowardice, which is why the description uses cowardly expressions.
- "Rackin' frackin'" is an imaginary swear word used by Looney Tunes character Yosemete Sam, who was also fond of the phrase "lily-livered".
|TOP 10 yellow candy heart collections|
6. Mistress of the Obvious - 22454 | 7. Neyinka - 22421 | 8. Pastahead - 16593 | 9. NeitherCuddlyNorWuddly - 16378 | 10. girlpuke - 15120
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
|Summoned Candy Hearts|
|white | pink | orange | lavender | yellow | green|
| Candy Heart Effects|
(Heart of [Color])