This is a small breath mint. It's shaped like one of those round things they have on boats. Y'know, those... things. What do you call those things? Eh, it doesn't matter.
(In-game plural: Wint-O-Fresh mints)
- bindlestocking (sometimes)
- Papier-mâché trophy piñata (0-5)
- Gn8than, the sk8 Gnome (1-2) (Occurs with eXtreme Cold-Weather Gear equipped)
- Crimbo Elf in a Crown of Thrones/Buddy Bjorn
- Stocking Mimic in a Crown of Thrones/Buddy Bjorn
- Candyblast: drops about 1/15 of the time when cast.
- Obsolete Areas/Methods
|You retire to a dark corner and bite into the Wint-O-Fresh mint. Sparks fly from your mouth.|
- The item and description is based on Life Savers Wint-O-Green mints.
- The picture of this item looks like a Life Savers candy, which are shaped like miniature life preservers.
- The use text refers to the triboluminescence caused by friction between the sugar crystals in Wint-O-Green mints when bitten. (This means that you can see flashes of light in your mouth when you bite Wint-O-Green mints in the dark.)
|TOP 10 Wint-O-Fresh mint collections|
6. iaruk - 200453 | 7. Eyeber - 200000 | 8. jenrose - 155528 | 9. jelloGyrl - 111517 | 10. cubeof11 - 90000
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings