Warbear black box
This is a featureless black box, unless you count being about 2 feet in all dimensions as a feature. I mean, I guess technically "having mass" is a feature, and so is "black" for that matter. This is a black box. That's what I meant to say.
(In-game plural: warbear black boxes)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- warbear officer requisition box (extremely rarely)
- Before January 6, 2014:
|You look at the box. It just sits there, biding its time. One day, box. One day you'll reveal your secrets.|
The Warbear Black Box
A screen on the side of the black box springs to life as you look at it.
You can't really understand the instructions, but it seems like if you stick whosits in in here, you'll get some whatchamacallits out.
- The box is not consumed when used.
- A full set of Warbear Dress Armor from the box costs 900 warbear whosits.
- For those seeking to get their outfit without access to a black box, there are bots available to help.
- This item was a rare drop from warbear officer requisition boxes, but stopped dropping entirely once the 100th got created. (This has been confirmed on the radio show.)
- Along with several of the Warbear accessories, this appears to be a reference to the TV series Doctor Who - specifically, the black boxes of the "slow invasion" in the episode, The Power of Three.
|TOP 10 warbear black box collections|
6. magnet0 - 1 | 7. Veracity - 1 | 8. Parastra - 1 | 9. Rokov - 1 | 10. Mc7Man - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings