This is a pair of the tongs used by grill sergeants in the Brotherhood. They've spent so much time in barbecue grills that they're perpetually red-hot. This is because frat boys are always having barbecues when they should be studying. It's not a joke. It's the sad, sad truth.
(In-game plural: pairs of war tongs)
- The Battlefield (War Hippy Fatigues)
- War Frat Grill Sergeant
- War Frat Senior Grill Sergeant
- The Orcish Frat House (Wartime) (20 quarters)
- Can be traded in for 2 dimes at the wartime Hippy Camp.
|TOP 10 war tongs collections|
6. Magister30 - 592 | 7. whizdad - 465 | 8. Charles Q Beef - 453 | 9. silly_na - 396 | 10. jenrose - 393
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings