This is a pair of the tongs used by grill sergeants in the Brotherhood. They've spent so much time in barbecue grills that they're perpetually red-hot. This is because frat boys are always having barbecues when they should be studying. It's not a joke. It's the sad, sad truth.
(In-game plural: pairs of war tongs)
- The Battlefield (War Hippy Fatigues)
- War Frat Grill Sergeant
- War Frat Senior Grill Sergeant
- The Orcish Frat House (Wartime) (20 quarters)
- Can be traded in for 2 dimes at the wartime Hippy Camp.
|TOP 10 war tongs collections|
6. whizdad - 464 | 7. Charles Q Beef - 453 | 8. silly_na - 396 | 9. jenrose - 393 | 10. Mistress of the Obvious - 345
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings