Vinnie Volartta was one of the most famous Disco Bandits in history, known for the smoothness of his moves both on and off the dance floor. Unfortunately, it turned out that the one thing he wasn't very good at was staying alive, and he died in a freak toaster pastry-related mishap.
(In-game plural: pairs of Volartta's bellbottoms)
- Another set of John Travolta references.
- "Volartta" is an anagram of Travolta.
- Vinnie was the first name of Travolta's character in both Welcome Back, Kotter and Pulp Fiction
- Staying Alive is the sequel to Saturday Night Fever (during which Travolta's character gave up disco dancing to go into musical theater).
- Death by toaster pastry also references Vinnie's death scene in Pulp Fiction.
|TOP 10 Volartta's bellbottoms collections|
6. Foxy Boxy - 42 | 7. Tibbiara - 38 | 8. MrTommy - 35 | 9. adeyke - 31 | 10. Pantsless - 30
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings