Vodka and tonic
Vodka. Tonic water. Two horrible-tasting things that, combined, aren't all that bad. Sort of like sodium and chlorine. Anyway, it'll take you a couple of these to set you on your feet again.
(In-game plural: vodkas and tonic)
- The Gnomish Micromicrobrewery (sometimes) (390 Meat)
- Dropped after combat by a Lil' Barrel Mimic (sometimes)
|soda water||bottle of vodka|
|tonic water||bottle of Definit|
|vodka and tonic|
|You drink the vodka and tonic. It's clear, bubbly, and bitter. Y'know, like a jilted cheerleader ghost.|
|You gain 3 Drunkenness.|
- Sodium, a dangerously reactive metal, and chlorine, a toxic gas, "combine" to form sodium chloride, more commonly known as salt.
- The item description is a reference to the Elton John song, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, which says, "It'll take you a couple of vodka and tonics to set you on your feet again."
|caipifruta | gibson | gin and tonic | mimosette | parisian cathouse | rabbit punch | teqiwila | tequila sunset | vodka and tonic | vodka gibson | whiskey bittersweet | zmobie|
|TOP 10 vodka and tonic collections|
6. Mistress of the Obvious - 399 | 7. BrassOnes - 339 | 8. Nanimonai3 - 260 | 9. General_Herpes - 196 | 10. lupus4 - 187
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings