TheKoLWiki is changing its look - find out more here!
It always contains:
It may contain any or all of the following:
- April Shower
- A Pool Table (VIP Lounge)
- A Crimbo Tree
- A Looking Glass
- A Fax Machine
- A Speakeasy
- An Olympic-Sized Swimming Pool
- Hot Dog Stand
- Attempting to enter the VIP Lounge while in Bad Moon:
- You stroll into the VIP Lounge, but your cursed presence is not very welcome. Cursing the moon, you head back to the clan hall proper.
- Attempting to enter the VIP Lounge without a Clan VIP Lounge key:
- You attempt to sneak into the VIP Lounge, but the clan bouncer bounces you. Bounced!
- When doing a Trendy run, if a piece of equipment is out of schedule, its place (even if the clan doesn't have that item) will have:
- If a Clan containing VIP lounge items from Mr. Store (but not those from other sources) is disbanded, whoever installed the items in the lounge will receive the items in a KMail:
- From (Clan Leader)
- Date: (Time of Disbanding)
- The clan <clanname> has been disbanded. As a courtesy, they've decided to return your stuff.
You acquire... something.
- With the addition of the speakeasy, the Lounge was expanded past its old 3x3 grid. It used to look like this: