- To get to Floor 500 at level 30 generally requires a 710% boost to all stats and an Equalizer. This is very difficult, and is only really practically achievable with Grimacite, Brimstone, or Baios without overleveling.
550%- Brimstone and Reagent Potions +60%- Elemental Wads +50%- Clan Buffs, Oyster Eggs, Black Market, Medicine Cabinet, Twinkly Wads +20%- Potato Chips, CLEESH potions, and Semi-rares =680% 20%- Flower Power 25%- Bang Potions
- please don't edit text left on talk pages by other people. if you feel that talk is superseded, or, as in the nucleon case, painful nonsense, please archive it. if you're not comfortable doing that, then ask a mod. --Evilkolbot 06:34, 17 January 2008 (CST)
- What, talk pages are exempt from occasional cleanups? Alright, but while I won't revert my edit or anything like that, but I will say I did the edit without malice, as I had simply trimmed out something that one of the higher ups (IE Riff) had said was completely baseless, simply to make it easier for people who's theories hadn't been debunked to discuss theirs. (In short, I felt it was obstructing other threads of discussion.)
- However, that is all I will say on the matter, as I'll differ to someone with more experience on the Wiki. —Preceding unsigned comment added by mojotech (talk • contribs) on 17 January 2008 at 13:37 GMT
- talk pages can be cleaned up, you're just not allowed to edit the text that other people leave, and that includes deleting it. if you need to clean up a talk page, create a /archive page and move the offending text there.
- the "no edits to talk" rule may seem to be harsh, but any more subtle and thereby complex rule would be open to interpretation and there would be "yes, buts" all over the place and tears and shouting in no time.
- i understood that you were only trying to be helpful; if i'd thought there was malice involved you'd have got yourself banned.
- i'll create a /archive and you can move the discussion there.
- oh, and since i'm in nitpickish mood, two things.
- if you're replying to a post in talk, please put it as the next paragraph on the same talk page.
- sign your damned posts. --Evilkolbot 12:01, 17 January 2008 (CST)
You should try mentioning your experiments and theories on the Talk:Hobo code binder page, rather than editing and unediting them from the main page. Also possibly check the marketplace adventure talks. --Flargen 02:48, 21 June 2008 (CDT)
Just in case, were you perhaps running +10 ML when you came up with the "about 860 no-hit when flipped-out"? 850 would be exactly twice that monster's listed attack rating, and doubling sounds like a nice mechanic description. I suppose I should double-check the attack of 425, just in case. --Flargen 01:57, 24 May 2009 (UTC)
- I was wearing nothing but item-farming stuff (Aerated helmet, demon with das boot, etc.) at the time. The only ML I was aware that I was running at the time was the MCD- which I keep set to 1 in case I want to set it up without having to take the long way. However, isn't the No-Hit moxie rating of a monster about 10 higher than it's attack? —Preceding unsigned comment added by Mojotech (talk • contribs) on 18:18, 23 May 2009
- Be sure you put talk comments on talk pages. And it's best to keep the discussion on one page. If I'm going out of my way to ask a question, I'll keep an eye on your own talk page. And the No-hit rating is 7 higher than its base attack rating. There is a variance of +/- 5 in that base attack rating, though the distribution is more heavily concentrated towards the average (the listed 425 in this case). --Flargen 05:55, 24 May 2009 (UTC)