User talk:Johnny Treehugger
- could you add the table to the Future page? i was just thinking how useful it would be to have the requisite messages on the page and not have to look them up. many thanks. --Evilkolbot 15:22, 24 October 2009 (UTC)
- Ok, no problem. Done. --Johnny Treehugger 15:33, 24 October 2009 (UTC)
- awesome, thanks. --Evilkolbot 15:52, 24 October 2009 (UTC)
Spading in Markup
- it's very kind of you to do the legwork with the spading and all, but please don't put your results in html markup comments on the page itself. it's not helpful since no-one reads it, and it makes the page untidy for editing purposes.
- better to put any results openly on the talk page so others can join in.
- thanks again and keep up the good work. --Evilkolbot 15:33, 22 December 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, makes sense. I normally do put stuff in the talk page, I have no idea why I broke out the HTML this time. --Johnny Treehugger 16:01, 22 December 2010 (UTC)
What I heard is that if you have a mini-adventurer and chose a class for it, then the chameleon would act appropriately. Don't have a mini-adv of my own, though, so not entirely sure if that's true, or if it was changed recently. --Flargen (talk) 18:38, 6 June 2013 (UTC)
- That may well be. If you don't have a Mini-adv (or possibly if you have one and haven't classed it up yet), I can tell you for sure that your Comma Adventurer won't pick a class. Presumably only a real Mini-adv can trigger the adventure that sets the variable, but a Comma Adventurer can read it if it's set. --Johnny Treehugger (talk) 13:50, 7 June 2013 (UTC)