|Drink Categories | Drinking Mechanics | Drinking Strategies | Best Booze | Drinks By Ingredient | Drink Matrix|
The recipe tables shown below are color-coded. Red is used for drinks that improve Muscle, Blue for Mysticality, Green for Moxie, and Grey for drinks that improve all stats. The intensity of the color indicates the relative strength of the drink in that area.
Improved booze (and improved mixers) require Superhuman Cocktailcrafting to make (at Nash Crosby's Still) and to mix. Adding a garnish to an improved mixed drink only requires Advanced Cocktailcrafting.
- 1 Drinks by basic booze
- 2 Drinks by basic mixer
- 3 Fermented drinks
- 4 Drinks by improved booze
- 5 Drinks by improved mixer
- 6 Drinks by garnish
- 7 Tiny Plastic Sword drinks
- 8 Notes
Drinks by basic booze
bottle of gin
|jumbo olive||dry martini||skewered jumbo olive||dirty martini|
|grapefruit||salty dog||brine||especially salty dog|
|magical ice cubes3||slap and tickle|
|olive||martini||little paper umbrella4||a little sump'm sump'm|
bottle of tequila
|lime||tequila with training wheels||skewered lime||bodyslam|
|lemon||margarita||magical ice cubes3||calle de miel|
|orange||tequila sunrise||little paper umbrella4||ducha de oro|
|cherry||sangria||skewered cherry||sangria del diablo|
|strawberry||strawberry wine||coconut shell||pink pony|
|soda water||wine spritzer||little paper umbrella4||horizontal tango|
slug of shochu
|sea lychee||lychee chuhai||seaode||salacious lychee chuhai|
ice-cold Sir Schlitz
|ten-leaf clover||green beer1|
McMillicancuddy's Special Lager
|bottle of whiskey||boilermaker|
Drinks by basic mixer
Note: Many of these basic fruits, as well as a few otherwise unmixable fruits, can be fermented as well. See the fermented drinks section for details.
These fruits are dropped at certain locations or are otherwise harder to obtain than the basic fruits.
|bottle of rum||banana daiquiri||little paper umbrella||bungle in the jungle|
|bottle of rum||redrum|
|bottle of vodka||vodka and cranberry|
|bottle of gin||papaya sling|
Distillations (basic booze)
Drinks by improved booze
Improved booze is obtained by using Nash Crosby's Still to upgrade basic booze. Superhuman Cocktailcrafting is required both to make the ingredients and to mix any drink which directly uses them, although it is not required for recipes which use the resulting drink (i.e. adding a garnish with Advanced Cocktailcrafting).
These can then be cocktailcrafted with improved mixers to produce improved cocktails, and the resulting drinks can have a garnish added with Advanced Cocktailcrafting:
Additionally, some drinks require SHC to mix.
bottle of Pete's Sake
|sea lychee||berry-infused sake|
|sea tangelo||citrus-infused sake|
|sea honeydew||melon-infused sake|
Drinks by improved mixer
Improved mixers are obtained by using Nash Crosby's Still to upgrade basic mixers. As for improved booze cocktails, Superhuman Cocktailcrafting is required both to make the ingredients and to mix any drink which directly uses them, although it is not required for recipes which use the resulting drink (i.e. adding a garnish with Advanced Cocktailcrafting).
These can then be cocktailcrafted with improved booze to produce improved cocktails, and the resulting drinks can have a garnish added with Advanced Cocktailcrafting:
Drinks by garnish
Little paper umbrella
Evil paper umbrella
Magical ice cubes
- The magical ice cube with a fly in it can also be used to craft fly-containing versions of the above nine drinks. However, these hilarious drinks are not listed here as they cannot actually be consumed.
|slug of vodka||sea tangelo||screwdiver||
|slug of rum||sea honeydew||dew yoana lei||dew yoana salacious lei|
|slug of shochu||sea lychee||lychee chuhai||salacious lychee chuhai|
Tiny Plastic Sword drinks
These drinks are created in three steps:
- Mix a basic booze with one of the Tiny Plastic Sword (TPS) mixers (lime, cherry or jumbo olive) to obtain a TPS base drink.
- Mix a tiny plastic sword with one of the TPS mixers to obtain a skewered mixer:
tiny plastic sword
lime skewered lime cherry skewered cherry jumbo olive skewered jumbo olive
- Mix the TPS base drink with the skewered mixer.
| basic booze
|TPS mixer|| TPS base drink
|skewered mixer|| TPS final drink|
|bottle of rum||
|bottle of tequila||tequila with training wheels||bodyslam|
|bottle of whiskey||
|boxed wine||sangria||sangria del diablo|
|bottle of gin||
skewered jumbo olive
|bottle of vodka||dry vodka martini||vesper|
- Green beer can only be mixed and over-consumed on St. Sneaky Pete's Day.
- This item was only dropped during Crimboween. Also, crafting with it does not count towards your discoveries.
- Magical ice cubes can be replaced with magical ice cube with a fly in it in any recipe, however the resulting drink will be undrinkable.
- An evil paper umbrella may be used instead of a little paper umbrella to make an evil (and moxious) version of this drink.